I admit that I've always thought that painting pumpkins was pretty lame. And yet, that's what I decided to do this year. It was awesome! Usually the only thing the little kids can do is scrape out the seeds and watch us carve, but this year they all did their very own pumpkin. I DO think carved pumpkins look better, but it was definitely perfect for the ultra-lazy mode I'm in right now. We also made pumpkin Rice Krispie treats.
The brave Anakin Skywalker
(before he became evil)
Carter actually wanted to be a super hero that he made up named "Iron Rod," but to prevent being teased at school, he went as Anakin. He DID dress up as Iron Rod for our family party, however -
p.s. Would kids really tease him for making up his own hero? I hope not!
2 pretty Ballerinas -
A ballerina and a super-fierce Obi Wan Kenobi
Pretty Ballerina #3
We had lots of fun at our family Halloween party at Laura and Kenny's house -
Seriously, EVERYONE -
All ready for school -
Parade -
Well, there you have it! Now bring on Thanksgiving! I promise I won't be as grumpy when mashed potatoes and shopping are involved...

2 comments:
Cute!! Our school doesn't let anyone over 2nd grade dress up. It's good and bad. And don't get me started on the chaos that is our parade, but it's tradition. Glad you all had such a great Halloween!
Caden says,
He really likes the 'Iron Rod' bit and if anyone did tease him at school, they would have the 'Grey Wolf' to deal with. ;)
Post a Comment