So, I'm one of those Moms that lets their kids eat as much Halloween candy as they want. The sooner it's gone, the sooner I can quit finding candy wrappers all over my house. Cameron started eating candy at about 9:00 am (I DID make him eat breakfast first), and that kid has been cracking me up ever since -
Cameron: Savanna can have my candy corns.
Mom: Don't you like candy corn?
Cameron: I dooo, but da white ones make my heart say: "Spit dat out!"
"I LIKE dese ones! When I was a kid I tried them, and dey taste like GREEN blueberries!"
"Mmmm! Dis one has peanut butter honey in it!" (He refuses to believe that it's possible to have peanut butter WITHOUT honey.)
"Mommy I can't eat all dat candy, because I think my tummy will be full. I will eat my suckers tomorrow. But I can't eat dis one tomorrow (fruit snacks), or it will melt!"
Side note: FIVE buckets of candy and not a single Almond Joy? What is the world coming to?!
Eggs eggs eggs
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment