Friday, November 16, 2012

Randall's New Toy

Christmas came early for Randall AGAIN this year.  Apparently he's been driving a "chick car" for over 12 years (Randall's opinion, not mine) and he finally talked me into getting him a truck.  It didn't hurt that his Uncle Mike gave us a screaming good deal on it (Ya'll know I'm a sucker for a sale).  Now we just need to convert it to natural gas so that we can afford to have him drive it to work! 
It's going to be hard to say goodbye to Randic.  I never got the chance to drive him (Randall hates my driving enough with an automatic, he didn't want to even think about teaching me to drive stick), but he's been such a good little car. 
Yes, Randic is a weird name.  For clarification, my Alero was named Alice because Alero + Candice = Alice.  Randall decided to copy me.  Randall + Civic = Randic.  Just in case you were wondering. 

Now we just need to decide what to name the Toyota.  I was thinking Goose, to go along with Maverick (our Pilot), but Randall didn't approve.  Hmmm...

3 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

Lol name it Goose! I see he talked you into it, he's been telling the boys about it on Fridays but I never heard he actually went and bought it. The gas mileage is crappy but we love having a truck.

Tara said...

Hey Randall, what about ice man!!!

Ben and Taryn said...

Ice Man is a good one Tara!!! LOL!