Savanna is officially my NAUGHTIEST CHILD EVER!!!
Yeah, I said it.
This is what an entire bottle of RED craft paint looks like after nearly 2 HOURS of scrubbing. I suppose I should be grateful that this is just in my bedroom closet, but it's still a little too fresh to see the silver lining right now. After adding this little incident to the HUNDREDS of times that she's gotten into my makeup/jewelry/pantry/anything else that she knows DANG WELL she shouldn't be touching - I came up with my aforementioned conclusion.
Apparently she thought it was nail polish because when I discovered her, she had dabs of red paint on each one of her little toenails.
Did I mention it was a brand new PLASTIC SEALED bottle of paint?!
2 comments:
Yikes! Good thing she is so cute!
Oh my goodness!! That would be so awful! And I wouldn't even be chuckling at all if it had been anywhere else but in your bedroom closet. ;) I can't help it. She's so dang cute, and you're so funny and descriptive that it's hard not to.
Post a Comment