He spent a lot of time sanding and painting so that it would be really smooth and fast, and his boat did pretty well. It was a nice relaxed competition, and I think Randall said that he won all the races he was in. I had to leave early for a Young Women's activity, so I didn't actually see him race.
We also took the kids bowling for the first time ever. (I know, we're seriously horrible parents.) There are lots of bowling places between here and Heber, but Randall wanted to go to his favorite old bowling alley that he went to as a kid. Everyone had lots of fun, but our phone pictures were seriously HORRIBLE that day!
I can't remember the scores anymore, but I'm pretty sure one or two of the kids beat me. I guess I should have used the ramp!


No comments:
Post a Comment