
Lydia's in 2nd grade and has Mrs. Packer. She LOVES school, and is bummed to have to miss a couple of weeks for her surgery.
Last Year...

Carter's in 4th grade and has Ms. Osborn. He says he would LOVE to miss a few weeks of school...but I know he would miss it!
Carter's in 4th grade and has Ms. Osborn. He says he would LOVE to miss a few weeks of school...but I know he would miss it!
Last year...
Meleah started school a week after the other kids and nearly DIED waiting. She's such a little grown-up, and she LOVES doing homework.
She loves pretty much everything about school, and recieved the Student of the Month award for September. Again, that girl doesn't just LOOK like me... ;) We're so proud!
I don't think I ever mentioned that Meleah graduated from her "computer preschool" that we did through Waterford Research Institute last year. We both LOVED the program, and it was a super-easy way to get her ready for Kindergarten.
I was totally dreading the end of summer, but this is actually the first year that I'm REALLY enjoying the break I get when my kids are at school. It's probably because I didn't do as many fun park days and water activities with my kids as I usually do, because I felt sick all the time. As a result, they ended up fighting and whining ALL DAY since they were cooped up in the house. I don't know. For whatever reason, I'm really enjoying the few hours I have with just Cameron and Savanna, and even better - NAP TIME!


No comments:
Post a Comment