Randall, Candice, Carter, Lydia, Meleah, Cameron,Savanna, & Emma
Beautiful! ha ha Your girls make me smile.
That is hilarious!
Oh Emma's right there with you....only she goes for the lipstick!
bah hahahaha, Bella is always putting on my makeup. Love that all girls do this. So fun. I am jealous you get to do it 4 time.
Oh, I love it! :D Macie and I have had 'make over' nights, and Livie is right along with us. ;) So funny how they know they're a girl.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Beautiful! ha ha Your girls make me smile.
That is hilarious!
Oh Emma's right there with you....only she goes for the lipstick!
bah hahahaha, Bella is always putting on my makeup. Love that all girls do this. So fun. I am jealous you get to do it 4 time.
Oh, I love it! :D Macie and I have had 'make over' nights, and Livie is right along with us. ;) So funny how they know they're a girl.
Post a Comment