Randall and I went on a really fun date last night to the Jazz/Timberwolves game. Randall's work gave him the tickets and they were AMAZING! They included dinner before the game, and dessert, nachos, popcorn, and drinks at halftime. They were $660.00 3RD ROW SEATS! (Does anyone REALLY pay that much for them?! Maybe famous people...) Now, I'm not exactly a huge sports fan, but it was SO much more entertaining being that close to the players. We could hear them communicating to each other during the game, and even interacting with some of the people in the crowd. As an added bonus, the Jazz won! I've only been to 4-5 Jazz games, but they've won every time. Randall should bring me whenever he goes. Apparently I'm good luck. :)
I've never seen Modern Family, but we were sitting right behind Ty Burrell, for all you fans out there. Do you think he noticed that I was taking a picture of him, not the players? I thought I was pretty sneaky...
Our favorite player of the night was #0 - Big Turkey. Unfortunately, I only had my camera phone which doesn't take very clear action shots (or any shots for that matter).
I had a really good time, and Randall (who IS a big sports fan) had a really, really, REALLY good time. Thanks Aspen Ridge!
No comments:
Post a Comment