Saturday, July 20, 2013

Keepin' Busy

There are lots of ways to stay busy in the summer!
Meleah colored these pictures with a red pen (not a marker).  It took a VERY long time, but she was pretty happy with the results. (Even though Savanna got a hold of her pen for a minute and added a few red splotches on the side.)
  
Legos!

 Games!
This is Savanna's new "smile" -
 Playing with Build-A-Bears!
(in an extremely messy toy room)
 Dressing-Up!

 Not to mention all the shopping and cooking that is required to feed this many children ALL DAY LONG!
They've also been loving Play Doh and Water Wow (basically a glorified paint with water).  Still not desperate enouh to pull out the Moon Sand, though.  I hate that stuff! ;)

1 comment:

Kim said...

You're a good mama. I just let my kids entertain them selves, except for the weekly seven peaks trip.

And, I loved moon sand until Bridger started sticking it up his nose and I had to try to squeeze it out one.granual.at.a.time.