Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Handouts Make Me Happy

I'm not gonna lie. I've never been a huge fan of handouts...UNTIL I saw a few AWESOME handouts that my friend Rebecca made on her blog.  (Seriously, you should check it out.  Not just for the handouts, but for decorating ideas, gift-wrapping tips, and just her all-around hilariousness.)  She was kind enough to not only send me the handout for my Marriage and Family lesson next Sunday, but also explain to me how to make them myself using Picasa.  I made MY VERY OWN handout for a devotional at girl's camp.

Drumroll please...
TA-DAH! 
And it only took me approximately 14.5 hours to make them. Next time I'm hoping to finish in a shade less than half a day!  ;)  Just think of how long it would have taken if Rebecca hadn't helped me!  Thanks Rebecca!

2 comments:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Don't thank me - YOU did all the work! And now you look like an old pro. Did I say old? I meant "experienced". They turned out perfect!!

I can't promise that it'll ever take 5 minutes, but it certainly shouldn't take 14 hours next time. Does that officially make it a value project?

Cecil and Rachel Morris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.