Monday, March 2, 2009

Cameron's Blessing

We blessed Cameron on February 22nd so that my Mom and Rachel could come up and stay for a week and go to both Cameron and Kayleigh's blessings. We had lots of fun, and of course lots of good food. Thank you everybody for helping out. If it wasn't for you, I would not have made it to church on time (which is pretty sad because I have 1:00 church!) Ü
After a week of staying up late playing games and chatting...my family was pretty tuckered out!






4 comments:

BreAna said...

oh my heck he is just getting cuter and cuter I am so excited to see him again. Let us know when you guys are feeling better.

Kim said...

He is so cute. I was behind you at Stake conference, and I just wanted to hold him! Almost makes me want another one (almost)

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

WOW! He has already gotten so big! What a little cutie!!

Lindsey said...

I am so sad, I didn't recognize most of the people in the pictures. We live too far away from eachother!