
Carter informed me just last week that he no longer needs to attend school because he's "smart enough already." He's also very concerned about who he's going to marry and is very disappointed that he can't marry Meghan or Macie (they're his cousins). What a responsible young man!

Then there's Lydia who is always full of information such as: "We don't eat knives. They might cut our mouths." Unfortunately, she also asks me daily: "Is the baby not in your tummy anymore?" Guess I need to lose a few more LB's! (This is her fishy face BTW)

Meleah has also contributed a lot to society at the meager age of 22 months. She's decided that there are too many words in the English language, and has combined them or at least shortened them to make life a little easier. It's especially helpful to her, because she likes to repeat her commands 400 times in a 30-second time period.
Meleah's Dictionary
bubby - potty; poopy; sippy; bye-bye; baby
mon - come on
nup - clean up
neat - come and eat
nanice - Candice
nanull - Randall
uck - stuck
omee - hold me
doodoo - hold you
wee - slide; swing; any rough-housing activity generated by her father
mine - you'd better give me that or your going to get whacked, pinched, or your hair pulled!
ia - Lydia; Lydia just did something I didn't like so you'd better come and get after her; Lydia just did something nice and I want you to know about it.
dader - Carter; see above
uback - I'll be right back.
And of course my sweet Cameron who's the smartest of them all. He's discovered that if he flashes those adorable dimples of his, he can get pretty much anything he wants. Either that or scream REALLY loud.
nup - clean up
neat - come and eat
nanice - Candice
nanull - Randall
uck - stuck
omee - hold me
doodoo - hold you
wee - slide; swing; any rough-housing activity generated by her father
mine - you'd better give me that or your going to get whacked, pinched, or your hair pulled!
ia - Lydia; Lydia just did something I didn't like so you'd better come and get after her; Lydia just did something nice and I want you to know about it.
dader - Carter; see above
uback - I'll be right back.
And of course my sweet Cameron who's the smartest of them all. He's discovered that if he flashes those adorable dimples of his, he can get pretty much anything he wants. Either that or scream REALLY loud.

5 comments:
So cute! You do have extremely smart kids!
What a cute post!! I love meleah's dictionary :) Also, Lydia and Jayden have a lot in common. He had said several times that the baby wasn't in my tummy anymore after Kayleigh was born. Then one day he looks at my tummy with a puzzled expression on his face and asked if there was a baby in there. Like he was certain there must be, but it didn't fit with his knowledge that Kayleigh was no longer in there... So I guess I better get to work too! Steve just posted his quatamalan taco recipe. We could go on a taco diet!!
SO CUTE! I love Meleah's dictionary...so funny!
Candice your kids are so cute. It makes me laugh that mom's really can understand there little ones lingo, even if no one else can. Your blog is always intertaining to check up on.
You have adorable kids!!
Post a Comment