
My sweet princess turned 4 on March 23rd. Lydia has been asking every day this month if it's her Birthday yet, and was super excited when it finally was. Carter had an opposite reaction saying, "that's bad news to me." Apparently he didn't like the idea of Lydia being boss for the day. I think she made it pretty easy on him, though. Ü We had Strawberry yogurt cake with Randall's family on Sunday, and a cupcake decorating party with my family on Monday. (Yes, it was a cop-out so I wouldn't have to decorate a cake, but the kids LOVED it okay!) Lydia received a princess Belle tea party doll, a Tinkerbell doll, 2 adorable dresses, a boy Barbie she quickly named "Daddy," a cell phone and purse combo, some cute sets for her kitchen, a coloring book, and a Hannah Montana Barbie. She absolutely loved all of her gifts and had tons of fun playing with her cousins. Two Birthday's down, one more to go...if you don't count me and Randall's, which apparently I don't anymore. Ü
5 comments:
oh look at all those fun presents. I want some of that stuff at my house. lo. I am so glad that she had a great birthday.
Sheesh...you have lots of birthdays around there! I wouldn't be decorating cakes either!
Ha ha ha, What a funny reaction from Carter. I'm glad she made it easy on him so he could enjoy her day. It's not so bad when you realize you get to enjoy birthday benefits too, like the birhtday cake and extended family. I'm glad all went well, she's adorable!
Happy Birthday Sweet Lydia!
Oh fun! Happy Birthday Lydia! Looks like she got some awesome presents and I personally like the cupcake decorating idea...saves you time right?!
Post a Comment