So, it's been a little windy in good ol' EM the last couple of days, and last night we returned to an unbelievable amount of tumbleweeds in our back yard. You'd think a six foot fence would be enough to keep those pesky things out?! Then this morning, we woke up to a beautiful dusting of snow. Anyone know what to do with a
massive amount of soggy tumbleweeds?
Not so bad from this angle...
8 comments:
HAHA! Sorry- I DON'T MISS THAT ONE BIT.
I'm surprised that they ever went anywhere else..they always went to our front lawn and then stopped because of the Miller's picket fence....like some kind of sick joke. Good luck with that - it's supposed to be 78 degrees here today.
Holy cow!! That is CRAZY. I can't believe they did that either. I must admit, that makes the laundry pile look a little less daunting :) Love ya!
What the Heck!! That is unreal!! First those tumbleweeds and then the snow. It has been sunny and beautiful here today. Stryder had on shorts for school. Can't wait to see your family!
that is so crazy. I can't believe it. Hey we are going to be home all weekend so let us know if you are intrested in hanging out.
That is crazy! The tumbleweeds and the snow. I've never seen that many tumbleweeds before, and hello, its March. Why the heck is it still snowing?
Yikes! That is a TON of tumbleweeds! Also a large amount of clothes to take care of. Good luck with all of that!
ha ha ha ha. Those tumbleweeds are insane! How'd they get over the wall?! It almost seems like a practical joke or something. Funny! Poor Randall... ha ha.
The Weeds are outta conrol! Now I see why Randall wanted me to come help him today... Haha... J K Seriously how the heck did they get there!?
Post a Comment