Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cabin Trip!

Last weekend we went with Lincoln and BreAna to a "cabin" up in Duchesne. The only claim it has to being a cabin is the fact that it's in the mountains. because the place is 100 times nicer than my house! We had tons of fun! Thanks for having us Linc and Bre!

This photo's totally going on their wedding announcement!
Or maybe this one...London's a little player! ÜCarter and Logan were too busy swordfighting to get their picture taken.

I also highly recomment this game. It was so fun! Bre and I totally killed Randall and Lincoln!

4 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

That looks like so much fun. I remember when Carter and Logan and Stryder were just little toddlers. I can't believe how big those boys are. I'm so excited to see your kids at Easter!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

SO fun! I love to go to the mountains as long as their is a house or cabin to stay in. I can't go without a bathroom and shower. LOL

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

I haven't even heard of that game before...it looks like there is brain power required, which are the kind of games I suck at ;)

BreAna said...

That really was so much fun. I love the pics. they are so funny.