Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Carter's new smile!

Carter's had a loose tooth since before his Birthday, but since he's always been somewhat wimpy intolerant of pain I wasn't surprised that it was taking him forever to get the thing out. I wasn't really worried about it until I noticed that both of his bottom teeth were growing in behind his baby teeth. In hopes of avoiding the orthodontist, I took him to the dentist asap. Two tooth extractions later, I now present you with his new smile. Adorably awkward gap-tooth phase...here we come!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a cute smile. Gotta love the ages 6-12. Boys don't have near the awkwardness (is that a word) as girls do though!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

LOL, I always HATED the gap tooth thing when I was that age. I agree with Lindsey...the boys don't have near the trouble with it that girls do.