LOL, oh that's a good one. I love that you put "thanks for the stickers Uncle Steve!" Almost like you meant it! :) were the kids at least good on the way back? lol
What a pain! I hope they all come off...your car looks so clean (unlike mine)! And I made your wedding picture big and realized, Randy and I are standing next to eachother, my mistake. :)
Hey, what better thing is there in this world than a Sponge Bob Square Honda Pilot?? At least your kiddies weren't screaming and yelling about how "He's touching me!!!" like we always had to deal with growing up. I thought the stickers were a great idea, so don't be jealous that all your kids want to play with is Ben's sword and my stickers. We're just cool like that.
6 comments:
LOL, oh that's a good one. I love that you put "thanks for the stickers Uncle Steve!" Almost like you meant it! :) were the kids at least good on the way back? lol
What a pain! I hope they all come off...your car looks so clean (unlike mine)! And I made your wedding picture big and realized, Randy and I are standing next to eachother, my mistake. :)
Make Steve clean them up. I'm still finding stickers around our house and front yard. Most are not stuck though. Too funny!
haha, that is so funny. My kids would have done the same thing.
ha ha ha ha That's awesome. I guess that's the downside to the whole 'no/minimal candy' idea LOL.
Hey, what better thing is there in this world than a Sponge Bob Square Honda Pilot?? At least your kiddies weren't screaming and yelling about how "He's touching me!!!" like we always had to deal with growing up. I thought the stickers were a great idea, so don't be jealous that all your kids want to play with is Ben's sword and my stickers. We're just cool like that.
Post a Comment