Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Anniversary to ME!

It's my 7 year anniversary today! They haven't been the easiest 7 years of my life, but they've definitely been the best! I've learned that I can get through anything as long as I have my adorable hubby by my side. I love you, baby! This is one of my favorite pictures from my wedding. Everyone looks hilarious! Some of my favorites are Jay, flying baby Katelynn, Randall's Grandma that can barely stand but still feels the need to raise her hand in excitement, Jana looking like she'd rather be anywhere but there, and cute little Conner and Adria in the front. (They're both taller than I am now, BTW) Go ahead and find yourself in there. See how funny you look. Ü It's also great to see a few people that have passed away since this was taken. I miss them all, but I know that they are still behind us, cheering us on through tough times.

9 comments:

BreAna said...

yeah, Happy anniversary, I was thinking of you last night and wondering what you two would be up to today. I hope you have a wonderful day you totally deserve it. Call me this week my hubby is out of town until friday, let me know if you would like to hang.

Ben and Taryn said...

Happy Anniversary!! Time is just flying by so fast! Thanks for your sweet comment and concern. Some days I think things would be a whole lot easier if we all lived in the same state. Love ya guys!

Me said...

Happy anniversary! I remember that day & how happy you & Randall looked. You're such a perfect couple. I hope you guys have a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

Wow, four kids in 7 years! That must be some kind of record or something. ;) JK
Congrats!

Tara said...

What a great pic!! I love that silly side of my cute hubby :) Time sure flies doesn't it?

Lindsey said...

Happy Anniversary! Doesn't it seem like yesterday? Seriously, that trip up to your wedding is sooo vivid in my mind. It's funny how a picture can brind back so many memories. I do look funny in that picture, and it's funny that I wasn't even standing by Randy!

Rachel said...

Congrats! That picture is so funny! We actually watched your wedding video yesterday because we were putting all of them on dvd and it was crazy how young everyone looks! I guess 7 years is kind of a long time! :) Love you guys!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like you made it to the lucky 7! :) Can't believe you have 4 kids already. That's so weird! :)

jessenpetty said...

LOL!! That picture is hilarious!!! I love the dip kiss! One of my favorite poses!! It's been a while since I saw your blog. Your kids are so adorable and you look great! I'm glad your doing so well!!