Sunday, November 23, 2008

Kim's Tag

Where is your cell phone? Either on the bookshelf, my vanity, or in the diaper bag...I think. Luckily I can call it if it's not in those places. I wish I could say the same for my keys.

Where is your significant other? Putting the kids to bed.

Your hair color? Blonde except for my 6 inch roots which are a not quite brown, not quite blonde color. It needs help.

Your mother? An excellent example.

Your father? A fun, laid back guy.

Your favorite thing? My family.

Your dream last night? I have no idea. Whatever it was, it was way too short.

Your dream/goal? To get my degree, and to be much more organized than I am right now.

The room you're in? My bedroom.

Your hobby? I like to cook, read, scrapbook, do variety puzzles, and play games.

Your fear? Any of my family members dying, being seriously injured, or even just being really sad about something. I also hate heights, snakes, spiders...pretty much any kind of bugs or reptiles.

Where do you want to be in six years? I don't really know. I'd probably like to be in a bigger house not far from where I am now.

Where were you last night? At my Grandpa Jensen's house, and grocery shopping with my Mom.

What you're not? Organized!

One of your wish list items? A huge tub and a double headed shower. Oh yeah, and a garage...all new appliances...a dining room set...

Where you grew up? West Jordan and Sandy Utah, and Henderson Nevada

The last thing you did? Played games with my family.

What are you wearing? Pajamas, of course!

Your TV? I'm sort of embarassed to say that we have 3 TV's but none of them are all that impressive.

Your pet? I'm way too lazy to take care of animals along with my five bzillion kids. Alright...I know I don't quite have five bzillion kids, but it sure feels like it sometimes.

Your computer? Ummm, not sure what to say about it. It's an e-machine? Don't really know anything else.

Your mood? Pretty tired, but happy

Missing someone? Grandpa Jensen

Your car? Maverick, a Honda Pilot. I still miss Alice, my Oldsmobile Alero, but Maverick's okay too I guess. I just shouldn't have replaced my girl car with a boy. They don't communicate nearly as well.

Something you're not wearing? Socks? Shoes? Earrings? Does it really matter?

Favorite store? Old Navy when I'm not the size of a whale (my infrequent un-prego years). I also manage to spend a lot of money at Kohl's and Amazon when I'm shopping online.

Your summer? As fun as can be expected since it was my morning sick time.

Love someone? Yep!

Favorite color? I love them all.

What was the last time you laughed? Playing what if/then tonight with my family. We had some pretty funny combinations.

Last time you cried? I've been teary a lot this week, but I full on bawled at Grandpa's funeral on Friday.

I tag anyone that wants to do this!

5 comments:

The Brownlemmons said...

Don't worry, Candy, we are taking good care of Alice, but sometimes I think she misses you too.

Rachel said...

ha ha Great post, Cand! I'll have to put it on my to-do list when I get back to Vegas and have more time! Ü

Kim said...

I love to hear that other people name their cars too!
I miss my Alero too. They were probably sisters. mine was Tyra- (Adam's choice)

Lindsey said...

Sorry our conversation was cut so short! It always is! I am pretty sad that you didn't say that you wanted to be in Henderson! I guess I just have to get it through my head-ITS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!

Lindsey said...

20 days to go? That went quick for me. You better let me know. We were just talking about you at Bunco. We got a good laugh retelling the story about forgetting to wear your shirt to school. Good times.