Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Grandpa Jensen

Moyle Christian Jensen
November 15, 1932 - November 17, 2008
Carter said it best last night when he said "I want Grandpa Jensen to come back alive again." When I'm thinking selfishly I agree with him, but I know that Grandpa is happy now with Grandma, Jerry, and all his other loved ones that have gone before him. I am so grateful to be a decendant of Moyle and DeOn Jensen, and I will live the rest of my life remembering these famous words from my Grandpa..."Always remember whose you are!" I hope I can live up to his expectations and remember who I'm representing here on earth. You will be missed Grandpa, until we meet again.

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

Candice, I am sorry to hear about your Grandpa. I also heard that you have not been well. I hope that you are feeling better. Please let me know if I can do anything for you or your family!

Ben and Taryn said...

Great simple tribute for that mountain of a man. He will surely be missed. Shelby and Stryder were excited for him to be with Jesus too. Got to love the pure innocent faith, something we need to all keep in mind.

Me said...

Im sorry Candice. I lost my grandpa almost a year ago, and even though it is expected, it is still very hard. Im thinking about you and your family.

BreAna said...

I am so so so sorry Candice. I hope you know if you need anything you call us. we will help you in any way. Love you.

Erica said...

I am sorry to hear about your Grandpa. My thoughts and prayers are with your family. Please send my sympathy to your mom.

Kim said...

Sad news...let us know if you need anything
~hugs

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

I'm sorry about your grandpa. It's so hard to lose a loved one. At least we know we'll see them again and the seperation is only temporary.