Randall, Candice, Carter, Lydia, Meleah, Cameron,Savanna, & Emma
You're just lucky Carter isn't the one in your make up!
that is so funny i love it. they look so cute.
haha. BEAUTIFUL!
That is one thing I have, knock on wood, not had to deal with. But probably because I don't wear any make-up so my kids never see it around. Oh and I think you would look great with chestnut brown hair with a few blonde highlights.
They are just so cute! Sucks when they get all mischievious!
they can be little stinkers, but that is pretty dang funny
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You're just lucky Carter isn't the one in your make up!
that is so funny i love it. they look so cute.
haha. BEAUTIFUL!
That is one thing I have, knock on wood, not had to deal with. But probably because I don't wear any make-up so my kids never see it around. Oh and I think you would look great with chestnut brown hair with a few blonde highlights.
They are just so cute! Sucks when they get all mischievious!
they can be little stinkers, but that is pretty dang funny
Post a Comment