I have to share these Halloween pictures because Lincoln did SUCH a great job! Don't they look so cute? Of course I was an idiot, and I forgot Meleah's wings, but oh well. We had such a fun Halloween this year...taking pictures with Linc and Bre, the Stewart family party, our ward trunk or treat, and my Mom and Rachel came up to visit us for the rest of the weekend. I also got to see Carter's "Halloween Parade" and help with his class party. I'm kind of sad that it's all over, but at least we have Thanksgiving and Christmas to look forward to!


I had Meleah be the classic Honey pot instead of Tinkerbell for Halloween night because it was warmer, and more low maintenance. Isn't she adorable?
8 comments:
Uh yeah... SO Adorable!!! Love it!!
Those are adorable!!! Great job on the costumes. It was a pretty fun weekend wasn't it.
I do love that honey pot.
Aww! All of those pictures are so cute! Where's baby Liam in the group shot?! ha ha. Lincoln did a good job and your kids are so adorable! I like the honeypot too. :)
I love the pictures! And I can't believe you got a picture of Meleah smiling, I thought that never happened lol!
SO adorable! :)
They are all so cute! They obviously love to get into character! Brave Buzz, Beautiful Belle, and Ethereal Fairy (or Silly Honey Pot) - they do it so well!! I'm prodigiously proud of them!!
I saw you on Chelsea's blog links...I can't believe how big your baby is. She was just a newborn when we left!
Post a Comment