went to the park -
When did my kids get too old to go DOWN the slide?
went to church -
Our adorable little blue-eyed babies
We were too afraid to take all of them the entire time, so Randall took our kids to sacrament meeting, and I brought the Palmers with me for Primary. I tried to get a picture of everyone after church, but as you can see...the kids were tired and hungry. We also realized while taking this picture that Cameron was missing. He was still at church! Apparently it's not a good idea to take two different cars when you're trying to keep track of 9 kids. Needless to say, that was the end of the photo shoot. Randall ran to the church to pick up our son, who was having a good-old time eating candy with the bishopric.
and had Birthday Cake with Breana -
It's crazy that our house can feel empty even though we have 5 kids running around! I miss our little friends, and I can't wait to point out to Randall that we survived with 9 kids. Maybe we CAN handle more than six... ;)
2 comments:
oh my gosh I love all the pictures. I laughed so hard about the part about cameron. I didn't hear about that part. lololol. Glad he made it home. THanks again so much. My kids keep asking me to go out of town again so they can come back.
Haha! That is HILARIOUS that you left Cameron at church! Cute pictures with all the kids! I miss them tons! Baby Savannah is looking more and more like my little Meleah everyday! Love them babies!
Post a Comment