I've heard many people say that they find great deals on sites like KSL and craigslist, but I just didn't get it. Every time I looked, people were trying to sell 12 year old stuff for $50 less than I could buy it new. (Granted, I'm pretty good at finding deals.) If you add in drive time, and the stress of fitting it into our car, it just wasn't worth it. However, my horrible oven FINALLY kicked the bucket a couple of months ago and now... I BELIEVE -
I picked up this beauty for $375! (Please don't tell me if you've found a better deal, because then I'll have to figure out a way that mine's somehow better , and if I can't do that then I'll lose sleep, and probably end up in therapy...it's ridiculous!) I had to get cleaning tips from the lady I bought it from because it was SPOTLESS! (She used rubbing alcohol, BTW) I totally would have believed her if she had said that it had never been used. We've been having fun making pizza, cookies, etc. Love it! I'll be visiting KSL a lot more frequently now that I know there actually are great deals to be found. (Randall will be so THRILLED!) ;)
Eggs eggs eggs
3 years ago
1 comment:
That is awesome! I love KSL.
Post a Comment