Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter!

We started out our Easter festivities on Monday, dying Easter eggs for family night with the Palmers (who are pretty much family, because our kids are going to get married someday).  They turned out really cute, I think.  Too bad my picture-taking skills are terrible.
Laura  (brave woman that she is) volunteered to have ALL the kids over for a sleepover on Friday night. 
Can you count the children?  There are NINE in all!
We had the annual Brown Family Easter Hunt on Saturday.
 I don't recall ever hiding eggs in snow before...
We also dyed MORE eggs!
Sunday morning we woke up and discovered that the easter bunny had visited us once again. 
 Can't...
 stop...
 posting...
 pictures...
Sunday we started getting ready for church really early because Randall finally changed the clock (that I apparently use most of the time) forward for daylight savings.  Therefore, I added an hour when I looked at it (like I've been doing for weeks) and was oblivious to the 20 other clocks around the house.  It turned out to be good though.  Here's why -
Before
8 minutes later...
Yeah, she dumped a whole cup of orange juice left out from breakfast, and also tried to ingest a pink Easter stamp.   Not cool.  Fortunately, we had a plethora of time and were able to quickly wash her dress. 
After
Seriously... 
 can't... stop...
 Happy Easter Everyone!

1 comment:

BreAna said...

haha, these are awesome. I love all the pictures. Make it so much funner. the picture of the sleep over is hillarious. I love it.