Friday, July 9, 2010

Cam

Cameron
 - likes to whack people to get their attention.  Pretty funny when he does it to Carter or Bob...not so funny when he does it to kids his own age. 

 - lays down on the ground with his face in his hands and his bum in the air if he's sad/in trouble.

 - has a very expressive face.  I can usually tell exactly what he's thinking with just a glance at his beautiful blue eyes.

 - loves to be chased.  Especially around the parked cars in our driveway where all of our neighbors can see me "run" after him.  

 - picks around the meat on his plate, no matter how much I try to mix it in.  This is probably why he was anemic for about 6 months.

 - brings me the remote, then plops down in front of the TV to watch Super Why or Backyardigans.  

-  loves music.  He dances around when there's music on TV, but when I put music on my computer he knows it's time to clean up and starts piling toys into any box/bin he can find. 

 - has an excited giggle when I get his bottle/sippy.  He did the same thing when I was about to nurse him, and I'm so glad that I still get to hear the giggle.  It's so cute!  Yes, I know he's too old for bottles.  He takes a sippy, I'm just slowly weening myself from the hour of "me-time" that I get when he's laying around slurping his bottle. 

- has always been kind of a noisy breather.  I could usually hear his little intake/outtake of air before he even entered the room.  Turns out he had a chronic sinus infection that caused it, but it was cute until we discovered that!

- always grabs a piece of food really quick before I take him out of his chair, no matter how long he's been sitting there staring at it. 

Cameron's Dictionary -
uh-oh - I just dropped something on purpose so that I can watch you struggle to bend over and pick it up.   And yes, I am going to drop it again if you're stupid enough to give it back to me. 

ahm/Ma-Ma - me!

Daddy - Randall (duh)

no, no, no - this should have been his first word along with uh-uh-uh because that's what he hears the most.

bah-bah - bottle, sippy...anything that he wants at the moment, but usually edible items.  For some reason he always says this in his most angelic, high-pitched voice. 

hee hee hee - said with crinkle nose and squinty eyes either when he's being mischievous or when he thinks someone is messing around with him. 

go-go - Let's go! 

ow - unfortunately he says this quite frequently.  My last two kids can be a little clumsy at times (pretty much whenever they're awake, and even sometimes when they're not.)

uh go? Where did it go?  (said with upturned hand and lifted shoulders)

No comments: