Randall, Candice, Carter, Lydia, Meleah, Cameron,Savanna, & Emma
SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!WHEN? CONGRATS?
What the freak! YEah! I am so excited for you. I hope you have a girl and then Bella will have a little buddy. lol.
OMGOSH!!!! Yeah!! I'm pretty sure on your last post I mentioned something about having another one...so funny! Well congrats!!
I'm so happy for you Candy! Help me remember to get those pants back to you! (I have several that I can't even wear!)
How exciting!!! Congrats!
It took me a minute to figure it out. Congrats!!! When are you due??? Hope everything goes well! :)
Congratulations. Love love babies.
Wow! That's amazing! Congratulations!
Seriously?!!!! Wow. You're brave. ;) J/k Congratulations. :)
Seriously?!?!?! Wow. You're brave. ;) J/k congrats.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!
WHEN? CONGRATS?
What the freak! YEah! I am so excited for you. I hope you have a girl and then Bella will have a little buddy. lol.
OMGOSH!!!! Yeah!! I'm pretty sure on your last post I mentioned something about having another one...so funny! Well congrats!!
I'm so happy for you Candy! Help me remember to get those pants back to you! (I have several that I can't even wear!)
How exciting!!! Congrats!
It took me a minute to figure it out. Congrats!!! When are you due??? Hope everything goes well! :)
Congratulations. Love love babies.
Wow! That's amazing! Congratulations!
Seriously?!!!! Wow. You're brave. ;) J/k Congratulations. :)
Seriously?!?!?! Wow. You're brave. ;) J/k congrats.
Post a Comment