Thursday, July 15, 2010

Human Digestion

On the way home from my sister's house at 10:30 pm...

Carter:  I'm sooo hungry Mom.  Can I please have something to eat?

Mom:  I don't have anything for you to eat.

Carter:  But I'm so hungry and if I don't eat something I could DIE!

Mom:  You're not going to die Carter, you've been eating all night.

Carter:  Yes huh, I'll digest myself!

Mom:  You can't digest yourself.

Carter:  Uh huh!  One time my stomache growled really loud and it hurt and I digested myself!

Mom:  Well, you've had plenty to eat today and it's bedtime when we get home.

Carter:  You don't take care of me, Mom!  You don't even care about your oldest son!

2 comments:

Erica said...

HAHAHA!! I woulda said, Well I have a spare, so you are just the experienment to see if one can actually digest themselves. Then continue to laugh hysterically.
But that's why I will carry therapy ins on my kids until they are 55!!

Ben and Taryn said...

That Carter is too funny! When any of my kids say something about not loving me or me not loving them, I tell them they are welcome to leave and find another family. They usually come running back and hug me, maybe my kids will need therapy too :)