Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Luck of the Irish!

Well, we didn't catch a leprechaun this year.  Carter pointed out some flaws in our design, like the fact that he had to be there when the leprechaun came to pull the strings for the trap door.  Randall thinks we should put spikes on the ceiling and have it fall on anyone that enters.  Maybe next year.  A leprechaun named Clover did stop by his classroom, and left a bunch of green sparkles.

My husband thinks foods that are unnaturally colored are unappetizing.  This resulted from a traumatizing experience he had when he was on his mission.  One of the families that made him dinner found out that he was a "greenie" and colored EVERYTHING bright green.  He had a really hard time getting it down.  After seeing the green macaroni and cheese and peas that I made for lunch today, I'm starting to agree with him...

1 comment:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Add me to that YUCK club....I can't even drink Sprite that's been colored green.

p.s I can't wait to see those spikes next year.