Some of the kids hanging out at my Mom's house. This is actually a picture from September, but since I didn't remember to take any pictures over Thanksgiving (I was too busy puking!), I'm putting this in to represent that time. We also hung out with Lindsey and her family before we realized that we were exposing them to the plague. Fortunately I don't think they ever came down with it. (Right, Linz?)

My kids like this freezing cold weather A LOT more than I do. I'm a Vegas girl at heart, and I have an especially hard time staying warm during the rare occasions that I'm not pregnant.
I asked Carter what his favorite gift was and he gave the politically correct answer "Everything." He has played the most with his Didj, Nerf guns, bakugans, and Hooked on Phonics workbook so far.
Lydia's favorite gift was her Barbie "Pambelina" (Thumbelina). She also really loves her jewelry box and jewelry and her pink Leapster.
Meleah was the fastest unwrapper of everyone. She just kept saying "I need nother one." I don't think she even realized what she'd been given until all her presents were opened and she took the time to actually look at them. She has really loved her Barbie with a bike, her ABC's baby, and her jewelry/jewelry box.
Cameron was really not all that excited about his gifts. He would just tear off a piece of paper then continue to tear that piece into tiny little pieces, not even bothering to look at what he was unwrapping. He has since fallen in love with his Mickey mouse music set (especially the drum and the maracas), and his ball popper. My favorite gift he received was his new booster seat that he can't get out of and is super easy to clean.
Cameron kept stealing the clementines Grandma and Grandpa Stewart gave to everyone and eating them before they were peeled. I thought he would learn after the first bite, but he just kept going for them.
nu=3274)993)392)WSNRCG=33+238894+32%28nu0mrj.jpeg)
I didn't take very many pictures at all the gatherings held at Laura's but here's a picture of my Dad and Randall chillin' on the couch.
Looks like I got a little carried away when I was wrapping...





3 comments:
It looks like the jewelry box idea was a big one this year...Shelby and Cari's girls got ones too. I totally know what you mean about the January blues...I'm already feeling it. It looks like you had a great Christmas though. Love ya guys!
ha so cute. So you went with the digi. lol.
Nice to stay caught up on your goings-on. :)
Post a Comment