We're so happy to be having another baby boy! Carter is especially excited. Hopefully he'll still be happy when we inform him we're not going to name him Mikey like he wants us to. Who would want to be named after a Ninja Turtle that sounds like a surfer? I'd post more pictures, but we didn't get very many good ones because he's a wiggly little guy. I'm just grateful that this somewhat inappropriate one turned out crystal clear. Ü I'm so relieved that he's healthy, and I hope he has dimples like his Daddy and brother.
Eggs eggs eggs
3 years ago
9 comments:
YEAH!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Both Ben and I are so excited for you guys! We can't wait for the little man. I'm anxious to hear your name picks :) Good Luck through the rest of the pregnancy!
Woohoo! A boy! I dunno... Mikey could be fun. Maybe you should dip into some of Carter's girl names instead, like Signer or Fizer. Those could be cute boy names. lol. Carter cracks me up! Congrats though! I'm so excited for you guys!
Congrats! Not inappropriate, just informative! LOL Good luck with everything.
That's awesome!!! We're so excited for you! Hey Rachel how does Michael Fizer Stewart sound to you. Then we could call him Mikey, or Fizer...or Mikey Fizz if we were really stretching. Knowing Randal, he'll probably shoot for something like Tony or Rod. One things for sure, I'll love him no matter what they decide to call him. Congrats you two!
that is so freakin awesome. I am so jealous you now have two of each you lucky dog.
YAY!!! I'm SO excited for you guys! Yeah for being the first to know!! :) Well... Other then the proud parents that is! :)
Yeah, I think Michael Fizer Stewart has a nice ring to it. Ü
Congratulations Candice! You have even teams now! No more going solo on Disneyland rides!!
Post a Comment