Here is a tally of your choices. The # of *'s = # of people that liked the name. I didn't include names that less than 2 people suggested (half of Rachel's list). Ü
*****
Cohen, Cole, Gavyn
****
Cameron, Easton
***
Dallen, Jaren
**
Blake, Devyn, Dylan, Ely, Ian
Well, that puts me at a total of 12 instead of 17. I hate to break it to ya, but you guys aren't much more helpful than my husband. However, I have loved hearing all of your suggestions. I'm really liking Cameron lately, even though it's only four stars. It's just so hard to decide! We are also most likely changing the middle name to Michael aka Mikey. Carter just will not let go of it. He wants a little brother named Mikey so bad, that we might just give in. He also has 2 uncles named Mike, so it would still be a family name. If it hadn't been on the top ten list of names for like the last 20 years, I would maybe even consider it for a first name. Anyway, let me know if that changes any of your suggestions, and help me cross off some more names!
Eggs eggs eggs
3 years ago
8 comments:
Cameron Michael does have a nice ring to it. I still think Gavyn would sound nice as well, but if you go with Cole, it sounds awkward with Michael.
I like Cameron Michael too or Gavyn Michael but I don't like the "Y" in Gavyn. Weird I know since I used the "Y" for Stryder but for some reason it looks like a girlie spelling, same with Devyn. I think that name is crossing over and I've seen it used for a girl with the "Y". I'm going to put my vote on Cameron cause then you would have two "C" names and your boys would be Carter and Cameron... so cute :)!!
I'd like to note that 9/10 of my suggestions made the star list! That's more than half! he he. The only one that didn't make the cut was Damien. Apparently it sounds satanic, but I never saw the Omen, so I still like it Ü I really think this one is a tie between Cameron and Cohen for me. I also still like Gavyn and Easton but The two C names outrank them. And Taryn has a point: Carter and Cameron sounds cute as does Carter and Cohen. Hope this time around we're more helpful than Randall. Ü
Cameron Michael would be adorable. :) I think what ever you pick will be cute. Good luck!
Sorry Ive been MIA on this one Candi. I read it then spaced writing a comment! My faves are Cohen, Blake, and Eli. I think Eli is my fave of the 3. And, of course, Jaren is my personal favorite of all. cameron is also one of my faves, we have a similar brain. Im sorry I dont help much.
My number one favorite boy name is Cameron. Unfortunately it was used on Roger's side just before Meg's was born, but I haven't had to find many boy names anyway so no biggie :)
I love the name Cameron and it goes with Michael. I had to ask Taryn how to say Cohen. Cohen Michael sounds cute together too. I will love his name no matter what you choose! Love ya!!
I like all the names. I hate naming children, it is so hard!
You have such a cute family. I can't wait to see what you decide.
Post a Comment