Disclaimer - this post is referring to the end of LAST school year. Yes, I'm an entire YEAR behind. Ugh.
The end of the school year is so crazy! (But also fun...right?)
Carter's State float and poster. He chose Nevada! (Obviously.) Please take a second to note that the sun is puffy. He really wanted it to be "3-D" so we spent quite a bit of time lining up all those blasted sun rays, and getting the glue to stick around the dang cotton ball.
Crazy hat...vocabulary day...? (Not real sure what the words were all about.)
Meleah's Leprechuan Trap
Favorite Character from a Book Day? (2 Little Red Riding Hoods, and a Jedi of some sort.)
Lydia's Australia report
Carter and Lydia both received "Hero" awards. I MAY have forgotten to go to Lydia's recognition assembly... (It's okay. I've given up on my dream of being Mother of the Year.)
The Favorite spirit day of them all (for ALL of us) - PAJAMA DAY! (Guessing Lydia was sick that day.)
"Futuristic Day" I believe...
80's Day!
(Glad I kept those scrunchies for something other than just wearing around the house when no one's looking.)
Carter and Stryder were in the Hope of America at BYU. It was TOTALLY AWESOME! (If you can get past the RIDICULOUSLY TERRIBLY traffic...which apparently, Randall can't.) ;)Favorite book character day again? I don't know, but Carter appears to be Anakin (again), Lydia's Fancy Nancy (again), and Meleah's Superwoman? And I'm thinking Savanna thinks she's Jasmine. See how annoying it is to blog A YEAR LATE? Also see how invaluable your Jedi robes are, Mom?
Crazy Hair Day!
(Isn't Carter's expression HILARIOUS? Totally not sure if he should be letting me photograph him in that thing!)
I went with Lydia to the BYU Planetarium, and I only remembered to take a picture on the bus...
Meleah went to the zoo for her field trip, but I didn't go with her because I was at my Uncle's funeral. She had LOTS of fun. I did go with her on her end-of-the-year park field trip, but forgot to take pictures. And if there are no pictures...did it really happen...?
Carter kicking butt at the R.A.D. Kids graduation.
Meleah went to the zoo for her field trip, but I didn't go with her because I was at my Uncle's funeral. She had LOTS of fun. I did go with her on her end-of-the-year park field trip, but forgot to take pictures. And if there are no pictures...did it really happen...?
Carter kicking butt at the R.A.D. Kids graduation.
The lovely 3rd grade program. It's kinda nice having short kids that always get put in the front. ;)
Savanna posing for pictures with her favorite murals at the school. This time she was extra excited because they're TWINS! (Both with piggy tails.)
And the awesome 1st grade performance! They sang songs from other countries/languages, which was admittedly a little weird to me for 1st graders...but still lots of fun to watch. Coming soon... SUMMER! From last year... *sigh*





No comments:
Post a Comment