Thursday, January 15, 2015

My Meleah Susannie is SEVEN!

Happy Birthday BEAUTIFUL girl!
 She made her own "flower garden cake" with LOTS of worms.



 At the end of her Stewart party we ran to the park so she could do her FAVORITE thing ever -
MONKEY BARS!


On the Brown side, we had an AWESOME party with Jana (the other Birthday girl).  It was Jana's "Golden Birthday" so we got them some gold accessories -
 Meleah has been Jana's little buddy since she was born, so it's kinda fun that their Birthdays are so close.   
 While we were decorating cookies, Savanna snuck in the house and found Jess's sharpies...
 There was also karaoke
 and COTTON CANDY!  (Thanks Tara and Jay!)


 I didn't get any pictures of it, but Savanna sang every. single. word. of "Let It Go" from Frozen.  It was ADORABLE!

FAVORITES:
Food:  Tomatoes
Color: Turquoise
TV Show:  Fresh Beat Band
Movie: Maleficent
Friend:  Cecilia (And Brayden, but she's too embarrassed to say that.)
Song: "Let It Go"
Book:  Junie B Jones
Toy:  Barbies
Food to Hate: Shrimp (AMEN!)
Thing to Do:  Play with my cousins
 
Funny Phrase
"Whenever I watch Harry Potter, I fall asleep in the middle of it...ON PURPOSE!" 

"uuuuhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmmm, uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." (In the whiniest voice ever imagineable.  Honestly, I generally don't think it's all that funny NOW, but I'm sure it will be someday, right?) ;)
 
My little Meleah is an adorable, shy, little spitfire.  She is so timid at school and church, but you get her home where she feels comfortable and she WILL tell you what she's thinking.  ESPECIALLY if you're making noise (even if it's not particularly loud... (and if it IS loud, you REALLY better watch out!), singing, messing with any of her stuff, playing something different than she wants you to be playing, "staring" at her, copying her, tagging her, or doing anything else that she feels is "A-NNOY-ING!"  She definitely has her mother's patience, AND her yelling voice. (Yes, I yell.  No, I don't think it's a good thing to do.) 
 
She's also SUPER smart, and I literally cry at almost every parent teacher conference because her teachers say the sweetest things about her.  She has the cutest giggle ever, and she really is pretty good-natured, most of the time... :)  She's very responsible, and she LOVES to get Emma and Savanna dressed and ready for the day.  She's even bathed them for me a time or two.  She helps me out SO OFTEN, that I honestly can't blame her for getting a little tired of my constant favor requests.  ;)  I know she's going to make a wonderful wife and mother someday, and I'm so grateful to have such an amazing, strong daughter that knows her own mind.  I just hope that she can break out of her shell a little in social situations so that everyone will be able to benefit from her intelligent, helpful nature
and fun personality. HAPPY BIRTHDAY my beautiful, bright Meleah Susanne.  We love you more than you know, and are so blessed to have you for eternity.

 
 

No comments: