We were a little preoccupied with moving last summer, but we still managed to squeeze in a little bit of fun...
We lived at Bob and Jill's for a few months and my kids spent HOURS eating popsicles and playing in the backyard with their new friends.
Everyone loved to play on Grandma's rocking horse -
I told you EVERYONE...
We spent LOTS of time at the park -
Had 2 fun days at Lagoon -
Jillian and Jana were SO AWESOME to ride with all my kids, so I didn't have to get all pukey like last year... (Yes, I am officially too old for amusement park rides.)
Poor Meleah got a bloody nose...
We took Carter and Lydia to see Music and the Spoken Word at Temple Square -
The city did a fireworks show, and the kids were SO EXCITED to sit in the back of Dad's truck, eat candy, and watch them -
We ALWAYS have fun at the Jensen Family Reunion -
And we had an "It's finally summer!" water party at Laura and Kenny's -
It's so crazy seeing my kids play on a swingset that I used when I was their age. I love how you can see that Grandpa just figured out a way to fix anything that got broken...
Some of them were a little cold after they got wet -
I. LOVE. SUMMER!



















No comments:
Post a Comment