Carter: I feel like killing someone.
Lydia: What?!
Meleah: NO! Carter, bring my favorite purple car to my house on top of the mountain!
Lydia: Carter, will you show me how to get to my house? I want to play in the waterfalls.
Carter: You guys, killing people is part of the game.
Lydia: I knoooow, but it's not my favorite part.
a few minutes later
Meleah: (crying, like tears running down her face crying) CAAAAAARTER! Mooooom! Carter wrecked my FAVORITE purple car!
Carter: I didn't mean to, Meleah!
Meleah: Carter, just come and pick me up. I don't want to get exploded!
Carter: Stop bossing me around Meleah! Did I just run over you Lydia? I didn't even know you were there! Isn't that funny! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
Lydia: Ha! Ha! That's weird that you didn't see me. (sneakily) I know, next time I can just KILL YOU FIRST.... (dying again) CARTER! You just killed me AGAIN!
Carter: Oops, I was just picking up an energy sword and accidentally killed you! Isn't that so funny Lydia?!
Cameron: Carter! Quit killing Lydia!
Lydia: It's okay Cameron. I'm not sad, or Mom will make us turn off the X Box. (dies again) HEY! This game ISN'T FUN cause you have to KILL people!
Meleah: Ha! Ha! I just killed you Lydia!
Lydia: YOU did it?! You killed your own SISTER?!
Meleah: Carter! STOP killing me!
Lydia: You killed ME, Meleah!
Meleah: But I don't WANT to be killed! You can't kill people that don't want to be killed!
Lydia: I didn't want to be killed! I'm just going to hide so no one can find me.
Carter: Here Lydia, Lydia.... Come out, come out, wherever you are!
Lydia: Do you know where I am?! Are we killing people? I DON'T WANT TO BE KILLED!
Carter: Killing people is the FUN PART OF THE GAME!!!
and so it continues...
Disclaimer: Yes, I allow my kids to play Halo occassionally, but ONLY after they've tired of watching TV, chatting with strangers online, and playing with matches. ;)

2 comments:
Oh man this is so funny! My boys were playing Halo yesterday but were on the same team fighting aliens. Now when all three of my kids play mine craft together there is a lot of screaming and tears. Oh it's going to be a long summer ;)
Ha Ha Ha.....:-) Run Lydia Run.
Post a Comment