The kids loved Jump On It. I did too, except for when some punk kid made fun of Lydia for wearing a diaper. It totally made me cry to see her upset, and I couldn't stop tearing up the rest of the time. (For the record, I DID just have a baby 5 days earlier!) Fortunately, Lydia gets over things quickly, and was bouncing around again in no time. On the way home she said, "Daddy taught me a lesson today: If someone says something mean to me, then that's THEIR problem!"
The girls LOVED getting super-bounced by Bre! I wish I would have gotten a pic of them catching air, but I wasn't fast enough. It was pretty hard to get any pictures at all with how fast the kids were jumping around the place!
Grandpa Stewart made Carter his all-time favorite - chicken fettuccini with mashed potatoes, or what Carter likes to call NBGR (He named it that before he learned the necessity of vowels). And yes, he does mix the mashed potatoes and fettuccine together. :) He also made his famous chocolate cake with delicious home-made chocolate frosting.
My Mom made him this cool Candy bar cake when we were in Vegas for Grayson's blessing -
Food: "NBGR" (pronounced Nub-ger, in case you were wondering).
Color: "Blue and Black"
Movie: "The Avengers"
TV Show: "Iron Man Armored Adventures"
Book: "Doublefudge by Judy Blume"
School Subject: "Nothing"
Toy: "Lego Lord of the Rings"
Carter has always been so calm and mature for his age, so I guess it's a good thing that his age is starting to catch up to his personality a little bit more. He still HATES to get in trouble, and can be a little bit
1 comment:
Oh how are they 10 this year?! Sounds like he had an awesome birthday! Sorry about what happened to Lydia, mean kids suck!
Post a Comment