Friday, October 14, 2011

Zzzzzz Part II

Some kids like to sleep with teddy bears and pillow pets. Cameron prefers Mega Bloks or his Toy Story Racing set. Comfy!
Fortunately, this is the BOTTOM stair.  And no, this is not the only time he's fallen asleep there.
I've had to be a little bit more vigilant of Randall holding the baby ever since she toppled out of his lap a few weeks ago.  As long as he doesn't fall asleep until AFTER she does, we're all good.  ;)
 I think I can kinda see why Carter said "She looks like a Chinese baby!" the first time he saw Savanna...
 I'm pretty sure ALL of my kids have fallen asleep on this hard wood bench at one point or another.  Weird.
 Carter preferred the fetal position -
Apparently Lydia and I don't sleep as much as everybody else. I wouldn't want Lydia to feel left out, so here's a sleepy-looking pic that Meleah took a while ago...