Savanna spent most of the day in her stroller, happy as can be.
I can't believe my Carter-Cutie is getting too BIG for some of the rides! Aspen Ridge also provided a delicious lunch, dinner, and an endless supply of ice cream and ring pops. Every kids dream. (And mine.)
Everyone was so brave this year. Carter and I even went on Wicked (once).
We brought Grandma and Grandpa Stewart again this year. They're SO much help, and they're kinda fun to be around too. ;)
Towards the end of the summer, Randall woke up early one Saturday (SHOCKING, I know) and took the boys and his Dad fishing at Vernon Reservoir.
My little cuties on the way out the door with their breakfast.
Aren't they just SO adorable?!
They had so much fun that Randall insisted we take our very first family camping trip the following weekend (even though it was cold and rainy). I was a little overwhelmed not having any help from parents and siblings, but although there were a few difficult moments, (trying to get a fire started in the rain while setting up the tent in the DARK) it ended up being really fun. SO fun that I might even plan another trip some time in the next ten years. :)The best part of the night was when the kids were asleep and Randall and I finally got a chance to sit around the fire and enjoy our foil dinners and smores.
We went fishing at Payson Lakes the next morning and everyone caught at least one fish.
I think Lydia caught 4 fish that day. She has excellent multi-tasking skills...
Savanna was content sitting in Mommy's lap all morning bundled in a nice warm blanket.
We had tons of fun this summer, and I think my husband has finally gotten the fishing bug out of his system (at least for a little while.) Now it's football season. Yay. ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment