Thursday, October 27, 2011

1st Owie!

My little Savanna-Baby got her first owie the other day.  I don't even know how she got it. (I know...mother of the year.)  I think she was CLIMBING UP THE STAIRS. She pulls herself up to EVERYTHING (and everyone) and is not happy unless she's moving.  She's always been like that (even in the womb) and so I'm not really surprised that she seems to be doing things early.  I'm just wanting her to slow down a little bit so that I can still feel like I have a baby, and of course to avoid any more owies. 
Savanna has the cutest little giggle, and the kids LOVE to do crazy things to make her laugh.  She gets in these moods where she'll laugh at anything.  (Seriously, AN-Y-THING.)  She loves to wave, scream, and I might be crazy but I swear she says "hi."  She also says "ma-ma-ma," but only when she's crying...so it's kinda sad.  Is it just me, or does this phase remind anyone else of having a dog?  They're always crawling around at your feet, looking for something to eat...you reach down and put a treat in their mouth every now and then to keep them happy...  Just me?  Anywho, Savanna loves to JUMP and this is her favorite toy at the moment.  If I knew how to upload video, you could see how CRAZY this little girl really is.
She's also started pulling out her "pretties."  I hate when they do that!  Luckily, she still looks adorable even when she has crazy hair. 
We're having so much fun with our wiggly little Savanna.  I just love to watch her get around and see her big beautiful smile every day.

3 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

OH my gosh she is so cute and getting so big!! Crazy that she's climbing up stuff already. And is it just the pictures or is her hair getting lighter? I wish we all lived closer so we could see the kids more often and not be so shocked by all the changes when we see them again. I guess reading blogs will have to do ;)

Kim said...

she really is adorable.

Rachel said...

Sooooo adorable! I love and miss that little girl! Make her stop growing til we get there in a couple weeks!!! :)