Thursday, September 15, 2011

YIKES!

Randall went by my sis-in-law's house last night (who lives only a few blocks away from me) and found THIS on her porch -

Yeah, that's a QUARTER!
Fortunately Jen was able to find a loving home for it relatively quickly.  So...I realize that I live in the boonies, but TARANTULAS?  Really?!  I don't live in Vegas anymore!  No me gusta.

5 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

ewwww that is gross! I live in Vegas and haven't seen one of those out in the wild in several years. Yuck!

Cari J said...

I've never seen one :) Yucky!!!

Rheanna said...

I did not need to see that or to know how close it was to me (in the same state=too close for me!). So gross!

soccermom said...

Is that a dime? crazy!!!

Connie and Rob said...

We had a resident Tarantula in our courtyard for a while. It liked to hang out up by the porch light 20 feet in the air. It was quite a bit larger than your Utah one:). Dad caught it and put it in a bowl. We decided to release it back into the courtyard, but it didn't stay after that. I'll never forget Angie Nelson's face when she came to see Jana and it was right there on the wall at the side of the door. I kind of liked having it hang out.