We've been having so much fun with our sweet Savanna. She is getting so big and I just wish I could push pause on life for a little while. Savanna has always been very alert for such a little baby. I love when she focuses those bright blue eyes on me and gives me big smiles and coos. She is also the wiggliest baby I've ever had. The only time she relaxes in my lap is when she's asleep.
She loves to sit with her arms tight to her chest and her hands balled up into fists -
She's a great sleeper -
She loves to take baths -
and it's so easy to get a smile from her-
I've had people ask what her hair looks like before I do it. I don't have a picture of the right-out-of-the-bath-fluffiness, but this is pretty close -
Every time I put Savanna on the floor, she instantly does this -
All that wiggling must have created some strong muscles, because she's been rolling from her back to her tummy for a few weeks now.
We love our beautiful Savanna baby and are so happy that she's a part of our family.
Eggs eggs eggs
3 years ago






3 comments:
Oh sweet Savanna, I love her. And in that first picture of her in the gray and pink she reminded me of Lydia. When you figure out how to freeze time so our babies stop growing, let me know :)
What awesome pictures! She looks like a Stewart baby for sure.
Cute, cute.
she sure is a cutie Candice. I loved her little smile on the way to dinner in Linds' van.
Post a Comment