"Mom, nana mile!" = Mom, Savanna smiled!
"What da het?" = What the heck?
"Is dis mine?", "Is dat yours?" - pretty obvious. He's very concerned about who owns what. He's even gone so far as to ask "Is dat your bum Mom?"
"I do it!" - also very clear and said quite frequently. Usually followed by massive tantrum if I don't have
"yep"
"Cam-ran go", "Cam-ran eat it", etc. Sometimes I think he's confused about who Cameron is - whether it's him or Meleah. They are together a lot, I suppose... or he just likes to speak in the third person. I do it all the time - "Mommy's GETTING you a drink!, Will you get Mommy a diaper?, Mommy's taking a nap (yeah right), etc."
He begins or ends every sentence with "Mom" - or both. For example: "Mom! I did it Mom!"
It's so heeby - "It's so heavy."
"I need a grink. I tirsty." = I need a drink, I'm thirsty.
"I uh brefast, Mom." = I want breakfast, Mom.
"Baby seeeeepin." = The baby is sleeping.
"I uh mwah" = I want a goodnight kiss.
"ya you Mom" = I love you, Mom (My all-time favorite)
Our little Cammer-man (not to be confused with camera man) loves to play "ouside" and play with whatever toys he finds entertaining at the time. He likes everything from Toy Story toys to baby dolls. He REALLY loves toys that other people are already playing with. Especially if he saw/touched that particular toy within the past 48 hours because we all know that means it's HIS toy. ;) Cameron also loves to sing songs and sneak food out of the kitchen so that he can eat and watch "umi-umi" (Team Umizoomi) at the same time. We Stewarts are multi-taskers. I like to watch TV, nurse Savanna, and play on the computer all at the same time, so it's understandable that Cameron finds sitting at the table to eat a little boring. Cam is still my little rough-and-tumble boy that loves to wrestle with anyone that unthinkingly sits on the floor. He has the cutest little walk/run I've ever seen and he makes me smile every single day. I love you Cam-Cam!


No comments:
Post a Comment