Saturday, June 25, 2011

Gallbladder Surgery

Mom:  Be quiet please. I'm on the phone with the doctor.
Carter:  Why do you need to talk to the doctor?
Mom:  Because I might need to have surgery.
Carter (matter-of-factly):  Well, I guess I need to look for a stepmom then.
Mom:  Why?
Carter:  In case you might die in the surgery.
Nice.

4 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

umm wow! Really glad he doesn't have to look for a stepmom. Wish we were closer so kids could come play or so I could clean your house. Hope all is well and can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.

Rheanna said...

That was so sweet of him to be so casual about getting a new mom :o) Sounds like something Hyrum would say!

Kim said...

Ick...I hope you don't need surgery! Do you?

(Carter cracks me up though)

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

I'm so glad that you had it taken out! (and if you're bored, that must mean you aren't IN PAIN....which is a good thing)