Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The List

Alright my friends, it's time for the list.  Not my Christmas list, not the naughty and nice list...the name list.  I need to name this baby girl!  Give me your input, even though I might not listen to you.  ;)  Just don't say you don't like any of them.  (I already got that response from my husband.)

Middle name: Rae  
Andrea
Ashlynn
Aubrey
Audrey
Carley
Cayla
Eden
Ella
Emmalynn
Emily 
Eva
Hannah
Julia
Savannah
Shannon
Shayla
Tamara
Vanessa
Violet

14 comments:

Rheanna said...

Since my opinion matters so much :o) haha! I personally favor Ella, Ashlynn and Emily.

jen said...

I like Shayla myself... ;) Good luck!

Becky Jones said...

I think they are all beautiful names. Sometimes you just have to see their face before the right name comes to you.

Kim said...

I like Ella, but "Ella Rae" sounds a little "trailer park" doesn't it? If you didn't actually call her Ella Rae, but just Ella and the middle name was more of a technicality it would work though, eh? ;)

Kerri said...

That is my mom's middle name... Any first name is great.

Erica said...

I like Shayla.

Ben and Taryn said...

I love Audrey (almost named Shelby that). I also love Cayla and Julia. Love the middle name (Shelby Rae)! Can't wait to know what you pick.

Ben and Taryn said...

After looking at it again I really love Vanessa and Andrea too. Andrea Rae is kind of awkward but I love it still. But my opinion doesn't really matter, I'm just jealous of the whole having to name a baby thing :)

Lindsey said...

I like Shayla and Ella. Don't like Vanessa, just incase you were wondering. Hope that didn't offend anyone!

Heather said...

I like Shayla, Savannah, and Ashlynn. Just my opinion, any of the names are beautiful.

The Andrews Family said...

I like Ashlynn Rae! You could name her Emmalynn Rae and then we would both have an Emma. :)

Cari J said...

So, it looks like our girl list is practically the same :) I've had Ashlynn, Audrey, Hannah, and Tamara on my short list (ok, so there are probably 20 names on it) repeatedly :) I love Violet and Emmalynn also. Does that help narrow it down?

Sarah said...

I know I'm slow, but I love Eva and Savannah. Ella is my little girl's name, so I would say that's the best of the bunch. Go ahead, you can use it!

Laur-annie said...

Julia and Ella would be a little bit of perfection but you know I will LOVE them no matter what their name is!! ;) LOVE you guys!!