Thursday, December 16, 2010

Carter's Christmas Correspondence

The best present I could ever give to my parents is for my Dad a mind control hat and I'll have the remote so I'll control my Dad.  That would make me happy.  So my dad won't kiss me.  And my mom the calendar that is under the tree.  I can't wait for my mom would be happy.  She actually needs a new calendar. 
Dear Santa Claus,
I want to have a puppy and a kitten for Christmas.  A ship, but make it blank so I can paint it the way I want it so I can fly it to school every day and drive it to vacation through Disneyland.
Your Child,
Carter
Dear Frosty,
It's really really frosty on my car in December 8th 2010.  Merry Christmas Frosty!  I can't wait for Christmas.  I have a family.  I have 2 sisters.  1 is named Lydia and my other sister is Meleah.  She bothers me.  I also have a brother.  His name is Cameron. 
Yours Truly,
Carter

Side note:  Why can't Carter ever ask for a normal gift from Santa?  Anybody that knows me knows that a puppy or a kitten ain't happenin'.  And as far as the space ship that can fly us to Disneyland...I'll have to have Randall look into it.  He'll also settle for a shrinking machine in case anyone knows where I can pick up one of those.  Last year he asked for a motorcycle that has 10,000 tires.  Really?!  Luckily Lydia asked for "all the girls stuff" and Meleah asked for "dollies" so at least someone will be happy Christmas morning.  I guess considering what he said about Meleah to Frosty and the fact that he still hates kisses from Daddy, Carter should just be grateful if he doesn't get coal from Santa this year! 

2 comments:

BreAna said...

hahahahahahahaha, thats awesome!

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Carter,

You rock. And if Santa brings you a mind control hat, I'd love to borrow it for a weekend.

Thanks,

Rebecca