Do any of you fellow bloggers feel like you need to take an english refresher course to ensure that you're not making embarassing grammatical errors on a regular basis? I know I'm horrible for run-on sentences, and I find myself using brackets, dot dot dots, and the exclaiming question mark
all the time. (I also don't remember if you're supposed to put the punctuation inside, or outside the brackets.)? So...I apologize to any of you that find my repetitive grammatical ignorance annoying.
2 comments:
Maybe I need a refresher course on what's embarrassing...(dot dot dot)...bad grammar doesn't even fall on my radar of possible offenses that I could make! Your blog - "speak" however you want.
Congrats on another girl!!
I do the same thing! I hardly ever use a period, I guess my life is always exciting! I never look down on people who puncuate wrong, but it drives me nuts when people don't puncuate at all and you have to try to figure out where to pause. Did you understand that run on sentence?
Post a Comment