Randall, Candice, Carter, Lydia, Meleah, Cameron,Savanna, & Emma
Congratulations!!! We are so happy you are back in the neighborhood! Laura war really excited to see Lydia at church.
Becky loves that you're there now, but we miss you! I'm so excited your having a girl! Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!We do miss you, and I definitely miss seeing Lydia in Primary!
So excited for you! Love girls! :) Miss you around here.
YAY Candice!! That's great news.
Yippee!
So So Great!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congratulations!!! We are so happy you are back in the neighborhood! Laura war really excited to see Lydia at church.
Becky loves that you're there now, but we miss you! I'm so excited your having a girl! Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
We do miss you, and I definitely miss seeing Lydia in Primary!
So excited for you! Love girls! :) Miss you around here.
YAY Candice!! That's great news.
Yippee!
So So Great!
Post a Comment