Friday, October 22, 2010

Super Carter!


Earlier today Carter decided that...dun...duh...duh..duuuuh...he's becoming a super hero.  

Carter:  "Mom, can you put something in the green bucket?  Don't show me what it is!"

Mom:  "Okaaay...why?"

Carter:  "I have to see if that's one of my super powers.  I already know I have a sense cause earlier today Meleah was going to throw something at me and I sensed it even though she was standing behind me."

After 5 or 6 guesses (all of them wrong) he decided X-ray vision is not one of his powers.

Later, he was attempting to put his 12 year old cousin Caden into a headlock and found that super strength is also not one of his powers.   

After a day of experimenting we discovered that Carter's powers are:

1.  Running really fast.
2.  Having "a sense"
3.  Being a good helper.  

We're still on the lookout for more, so we'll keep you posted if we discover any new ones.

2 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

He is so funny! He and Stryder would make a great dynamic duo since Stryder can climb door frames :)
Oh and by the way, I didn't realize you were so far along. When do you find out what you're having?

Candice said...

I'm finding out November 12th. So excited!