Saturday, October 23, 2010

Classified Information

I told Carter this morning that Aunt Taryn heard about his powers on my blog and suggested that he could be a dynamic duo with his cousin Stryder (who can climb doorframes BTW).  He thought that sounded great, but then stated:

"Don't send any more blobs or I can't be a super hero anymore.  We have to protect my secret identity."

Of course I was very concerned and asked if he thought I should delete my "blob" from yesterday.  He said that I could keep it there "cause it could be information to him", and that I can also inform everyone that we found another power...jumping really far.   Unfortunately, this will be my last post on the matter as all further information is going to be considered CLASSIFIED.

2 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

Oh my gosh that is great!!! He is such a funny kid. Bummer, no more blobs :)

Marion said...

That is so funny! C'mon mom, how can he save the world if everyone knows who he is :)